1. PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED
2DAYSMOOD B.V. may process your personal data in case you or your employer (have been) making use of the product and services provided by 2DAYSMOOD B.V. and/or in case you provided us with your personal data via a contact or request form on our website. 2DAYSMOOD B.V. might process the following data:
- Your first and last name
- Your address details
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP address
If you participate in a survey of 2DAYSMOOD B.V.:
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your starting date of employment
- The department you work for
- Your job status (manager or employee)
2. WHY 2DAYSMOOD B.V. NEEDS YOUR DATA
2DAYSMOOD B.V. processes your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone, e-mail or mail if you make a request for information or contact via our website or other online channels.
In addition, 2DAYSMOOD B.V. may use your personal data in the context of carrying out a project with formal permission of your employer. The project usually consists of carrying out a continuous employee engagement survey.
3. HOW LONG 2DAYSMOOD B.V. RETAINS YOUR DATA
2DAYSMOOD B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be kept for longer than a year if no agreement is reached with you. Your personal data that is necessary for performing an employee engagement survey will, by default, be retained for 4 months after the termination of the agreement with your employer. This standard can only be overruled when another agreement is made with the employer about the data retention period.
4. HOE WE (DON’T) SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHERS
2DAYSMOOD B.V. never discloses your personal data to third parties, provided that there is a legal basis to comply with a legal obligation.
Answers you have given in a survey will never be shared with your colleagues, manager or with the management board or third parties at a personal level. Data is anonymised and, only shared at group level, with a group size of at least 5 active respondents. Only if you mention your name in open questions, your answer could be traced back to you.
5. HOW WE USE WEBSITE DATA & COOKIES
A cookie is small piece of data that is being saved in the browser by a web server. The user information that a cookie contains, enables the mapping of the interaction between the website and browser. An example may be determining authentication, registering clicking behaviour and analysing navigation within the website of 2DAYSMOOD B.V..
- Functional cookies: to remember preferences on the website, such as language, design and tool settings.
- Anonymous analytics cookies: to collect statistical data about the Website. For instance, we analyze which pages perform well and which perform under average (based on technique and content), and how to optimize the structure, content and User experience. We utilize Google Analytics software provided by Google Inc. to execute the analytics.
- Marketing cookies: to gather information about the navigating behaviour of Users on this and other (social media) sites (managed by us). These may include: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and Eventbrite. With this data we aim to offer users the most relevant content at the right time, so it fits the best possible service provision.
2DAYSMOOD B.V. uses Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use the public website (2daysmood.com) and how effective the Adwords advertisements from 2DAYSMOOD B.V. are on Google search result pages.
2DAYSMOOD B.V. does not use Google Analytics to track user behaviour in the secure web environment (2daysmood.eu) and mobile app in which the survey and survey data are being displayed.
6. YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
On our website you will find several links to websites of third parties. These are mainly partners of 2DAYSMOOD B.V.. In case you visit these websites, the privacy policies of the third parties are in force. We are not responsible for the manner in which third parties process your personal data or utilize cookies.
7. HOW WE USE IMAGERY ON OUR WEBSITE
On our website we strive to offer visitors, realistic and attractive content. Therefore we present copyright-free images from databases such as Pexels and Adobe Stock. We also publish copyrighted material, such as photos and videos made at the location of 2DAYSMOOD B.V., or at other venues during events that are hosted by 2DAYSMOOD B.V.. With reasonable effort, we try to get permission from the individuals who are part of any imagery that is (prominently) visible on our website, or other (online) communication. If the individuals in question object to the use of this content for marketing purposes, they can notify us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. WHY YOU RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
Website visitor and other interested individuals will only be added to our newsletter mailing list when they have given explicit permission via an online form, e-mail or personal contact. In case the website visitor or interested individual has given permission, 2DAYSMOOD B.V. can inform him or her about company related products, services and/or activities that may be of interest to that visitor. Every newsletter contains a link which can be used to unsubscribe.
9. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CORRECT OR REMOVE YOUR DATA
At any moment, you have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for accessing, editing or removing data to email@example.com. 2DAYSMOOD B.V. will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but always within two weeks.
10. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
2DAYSMOOD B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously. We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The website of 2DAYSMOOD B.V. uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal information does not fall into the wrong hands.
The website www.2daysmood.com is owned by 2DAYSMOOD B.V. (Chamber of Commerce No. 75014580). If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured, or if there are indications of misuse of the personal data collected by 2DAYSMOOD B.V., please contact us. You can reach us via the contact details below.