- Date: Thursday 21 March 2019
- Time: 12:00pm – 12:45pm (CET)
- Language: English, the Dutch version of this webinar takes places on April 18th
- Lunch: Bring your own;)
- Learn: The newest data driven ways to improve engagement and happiness in your teams
- Costs: Free of charge
- Signing up: Fill in the form below
- How to join: You’ll receive a link via e-mail
Why measure Employee Happiness?
The International Day of Happiness and Dutch Happiness Week confirm it once again: Happiness matters. Especially your happiness at work, where you spend over 40 hours a week!
- Organizations with happy and engaged employees do better business!
- Teams are more 45% productive and 180% more innovative
- They reduce costs related to sick leave, burnouts and recruitment
- But where to start with employee happiness as an organization?
- How do you get a representative impression of the engagement?
- How can you make impactful changes and measure the effects?
What you will learn
In this webinar, our organizational psychologist Selma Fehrmann, will reveal to you the key drivers of happiness at work and the best and most effective way of monitoring happiness and engagement in organizations. How can start improving after analzying? And who are the stakeholders in organizations that should take accountability for a positive and engaging working climate? Heads up, no it’s not just the HR manager!
After the webinar, you will start your Thursday afternoon filled with research backed knowledge, practical tips and a data-driven approach to get started with employee engagement and happiness in your team(s) immediately.
Sign up here
About your expert
As an organizational psychologist with over 10 years of experience in corporate HR management positions on different continents, Selma is passionate about helping organizations create a positive and engaging working climate to strengthen their market position, increase customer satisfaction and attract and retain talents. Combining her experiences from leading cultural change in organizations with her psychological knowledge and diagnostic know-how, her approach is both business oriented and scientifically driven.
- MSc Social & Organizational Psychology
- Intercultural Psychology & Intercultural Effectiveness
- Gallup certified Strengths Coach
Get in touch
Director EMEA 2DAYSMOOD
+49 173 802 4031
2DAYSMOOD believes in a continuous approach to measure and improve employee engagement and happiness in organizations. Our innovative measuring method, unlike the traditional ‘once-in-a-year’ employee satisfaction survey, includes a fun 15 second survey and realtime analytics. We provide all members in the organization with simple tools to improve happiness at work and reduce stress. We also passionately share our knowledge via inspiration sessions, workshops and consulting activities.