2DAYSMOOD is an innovative company that understands that data security and protection of your personal data is very important. When you visit the website of 2DAYSMOOD, www.2daysmood.com, your general visitor data is being saved. We use a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands
1. PERSONAL DATA THAT IS BEING PROCESSED
2DAYSMOOD processes your personal data to be able to contact you by telephone, e-mail or mail if you make a request for information or contact via our website or other online channels. In this context 2DAYSMOOD B.V. might process: your first and last name, address details, phone number, e-mail address and your IP address.
2. HOW LONG 2DAYSMOOD RETAINS YOUR DATA
2DAYSMOOD B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your data will not be kept for longer than 12 months unless you are a recurring visitor or seek contact with us again.
3. HOW WE (DON’T) SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHERS
2DAYSMOOD B.V. never discloses your personal data to third parties, unless this is required to comply with a legal obligation.
A cookie is small piece of data that is being saved in the browser by a web server. The user information that a cookie contains, enables the mapping of the interaction between the website and browser. An example may be determining authentication, registering clicking behaviour and analysing navigation within the 2DAYSMOOD website.
- Functional cookies: to remember preferences on the website, such as language, design and tool settings.
- Anonymous analytics cookies: to collect statistical data about the website. For instance, we analyze which pages perform well and which perform under average (based on technique and content), and how to optimize the structure, content and User experience. We utilize Google Analytics software to execute these analytics.
- Marketing cookies: to gather information about the navigating behaviour of Users on this and other (social media) sites (managed by us). These may include: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, Mailchimp, Drift and Eventbrite. With this data we aim to offer users the most relevant content at the right time, so it fits the best possible service provision.
2DAYSMOOD B.V. uses Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use the public website (www.2daysmood.com) and how effective the Adwords advertisements from 2DAYSMOOD are on Google search result pages. The obtained information, including the address of your computer (IP address), is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA.
5. YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
On our website you will find several links to websites of third parties. These are mainly partners of 2DAYSMOOD. In case you visit these websites, the privacy policies of the third parties apply. We are not responsible for the manner in which third parties process your personal data or utilize cookies.
6. HOW WE USE IMAGERY ON OUR WEBSITE
On our website we strive to offer visitors, realistic and attractive content. Therefore we present copyright-free images from databases such as Pexels and Adobe Stock. We also publish copyrighted material, such as photos and videos made at the location of 2DAYSMOOD, or at other venues during events that are hosted by 2DAYSMOOD.
With reasonable effort, we try to get permission from the individuals who are part of any imagery that is (prominently) visible on our website, or other (online) communication. If the individuals in question object to the use of this content for marketing purposes, they can notify us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WHY YOU RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
Website visitors and other interested individuals will only be added to our newsletter mailing list when they have given explicit permission via an online form, e-mail or personal contact. In case the website visitor or interested individual has given permission, 2DAYSMOOD can inform him or her about company related products, services and/or activities that may be of interest to that visitor. Every newsletter contains a link which can be used to unsubscribe.
8. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, CORRECT OR REMOVE YOUR DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data at any moment. You can send a request for accessing, editing or removing data to email@example.com. 2DAYSMOOD will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within 14 days.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured, or if there are indications of misuse of the personal data collected by 2DAYSMOOD, please don’t hesitate to contact us.