What does 2DAYSMOOD cost?
Our measuring method consists of various measurements for teams and organizations. You can choose from the complete solution or separate modules to start small. Your price depends on the number of employees and type of measurement. Request a quote and we will give the price for your desired offer!Request your quote here
What can you choose from in the 2DAYSMOOD package?
Features & Support
- Continuous (15 second) feedback survey, choose your own frequency
- Unlimited number of employees, teams, departments in desired organization chart
- Measurements: Mood, Baseline, eNPS, Workload, Satisfaction traditional, ...
- Team-specific surveys, 360° team feedback, and your own questions
- Weekly mood report for teams and organization dashboard
- Personal dashboard for individual employee with tips!
- Real-time analysis and trends, filter by period or target group
- Return on Happiness module for effect on turnover and absenteeism
- Access to all languages: NL, EN, DE, FR, PL, ES, ...
- E-learning platform for support, tips and interventions
- Technical support and communication during implementation
- Strategic advice & data interpretation by HR experts
- Integration with existing HR and personnel systems
- ... and more!
Happy employees make happy customers
These (HR) managers use 2DAYSMOOD and make real impact!
How? Our measuring method is the renewed employee survey, because it’s faster, easier and science based. A continuous source of data with which you can improve your (team) culture step-by-step and increase employee happiness. In short, that is profitable for your organization!
HR director, Royal Rotra Group
"2DAYSMOOD is highly valuable, because you gain continuous insight into your company culture, collect targeted feedback and are able to see trends."
Project manager sustainable employability, ProRail
"Since we use 2DAYSMOOD every week, we have more grip on our culture. For instance, the experience of workload and what drives employees."
HR Business Partner Digital, Municipality Alphen a/d Rijn
“The look and feel is happy and the data is useful. For example, the continuous feedback divided into teams, shows you exactly what you can improve.”
Director Recruitment, Tempo-Team (Randstad)
“Firstly the number of happy employees has increased from 66% to 80% in five months. And secondly we continue to see a positive trend!”
Leading Organizations Work with 2DAYSMOOD
Request a quotation without obligation
- Leave your contact details
- We will discuss your challenge
- And give a demo (if you wish)
- You willl receive a custom quote
- You may try it out for free!
Questions for our strategic happiness expert?
Dr. Marvin Deitz
+1 877 560 5790
Get in touch!