We are proud to share with you that our valued team member MSc. Selma Fehrmann, has acquired the new title of ‘Gallup-certified Strentghs Coach’. “Besides my experience as an HR professional and Masters in Organizational Psychology, I am now also trained to help employees, managers and teams maximize their potential and accomplish great things.” This expertise is a profound addition to our team and supports our mission. Helping all organizations achieve employee happiness, engagement and a productive working climate.
Why we believe in a Strengths-Based company culture?
According to research (and in our own experience)…
- People who focus on using their strengths at work are three times as likely reporting an excellent quality of life.
- Strengths-based companies have better sales, profit and customer engagement.
- Almost seven in 10 employees (67%) who strongly agree that their manager focuses on their strengths or positive characteristics are engaged. When employees strongly disagree with this statement, the percentage drops to 2%.
- Strengths-based organizations have 7% higher customer engagement, 15% higher employee engagement and 29% higher profits than organizations that are not strengths-based.
- A strengths-based approach is essential for creating an exceptional workplace culture. That’s why more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies use CliftonStrengths.
Finding your talents is fun and valuable!
From a professional perspective it is important to highlight what impact working with your talents can have. Think of an improved job performance or higher contribution to your organization’s success. Nevertheless, we want to mention that discovering and unleashing your own strengths is also fun and beneficial in all kinds of situations. Of course, at 2DAYSMOOD we all completed the assessment and found that we are a strong complementary team. Having these new insights made our collaboration smoother, and it boosted our personal development initiatives.
In total there are 34 unique CliftonStrenghts. The 2DAYSMOOD team possesses some very cool and valuable talents which we use as much as possible. Our team members are: Achievers, Includers, WOO’s (Winning Others Over), Maximizers, Relators, Activators, Futuristic, Responsible, Strategic, Intellectual and Positive!
The Gallup Strengths Center specializes in Strengths-Based Psychology and unleashing people’s unique talents to maximize their potential at work and everywhere else. Their leading method, the CliftonStrengths assessment (formerly CliftonStrengthsFinder), was invented by Don Clifton. Through his pioneering research and bestselling books like StrengthsFinder 2.0, the former Gallup chairman brought the power of positive psychology to every corner of the world. For his efforts, the American Psychological Association honored Clifton with a Presidential Commendation as the Father of Strengths-Based Psychology. Learn more about the CliftonStrengths assessment in this infographic.
Are you interested in finding your own strenghts or improving team performance within your organization? Feel free to get in touch with Selma via firstname.lastname@example.org.