Fun anonymous 15 second survey
Step 1: Mood
How do you feel at work today? Employees can choose from several scientifically supported emotions. By paying attention to people’s mood, you can prevent longterm stress or dissatisfaction.
Step 2: Drivers of engagement
The second question digs into the drivers of happiness and engagement, such as leadership, communication and personal development. This way you learn how to influence the employee experience.
Own survey questions
Ask employee feedback with your own questions and goals in mind
CEOs, Managers and employees can analyze the data in realtime in a secure online platform. Via our smart dashboards they instantly understand what is most important to employees. Taking targeted action is easy and has effect!
- Percentages: how many of your staff members feel engaged at work?
- Trends: how do stress or employee happiness levels develop over time?
- Heatmaps: which drivers, such as appreciation or wellbeing are rated low?
- Scores: what is the employee Net Promotor Score (eNPS) of your organization?
- Filter: by teams, departments, length of tenure, remote workers, …
- Tips and advice: how can you deal with low energy levels in your team?
Take immediate action to increase Employee Happiness
For CEOs and (HR) Managers
Data to shape your HR and business strategy!
- Secure realtime dashboard
- eNPS & Mood trends
- Advanced culture heatmap
- 15 Drivers of engagement
- Compare teams & departments
Data to improve team vibe and communication!
- Weekly mood summary
- Via email or mobile app
- 100% anonymous & secure
- Powerful conversation starter
- Tips from HR experts
Data to increase personal happiness, vitality and leadership!
- Personal secured dashboard
- Take ownership of your mood
- E-learning content and exercises
- Awareness and self-reflection
- Input for performance appraisal