Fun anonymous 15 second survey
Step 1: Mood
How do you feel at work today? Employees can choose from several scientifically supported emotions. By paying attention to people’s mood, you can prevent longterm stress or dissatisfaction.
Step 2: Drivers of engagement
The second question digs into the drivers of happiness and engagement, such as leadership, communication and work-life balance. This way you learn how to influence the employee experience.
Managers enjoy working with 2DAYSMOOD
Own survey questions
- Percentages: how many of your staff members feel engaged at work?
- Trends: how do stress or employee happiness levels develop over time?
- Heatmaps: which drivers, such as appreciation or wellbeing are rated low?
- Scores: what is the employee Net Promotor Score (eNPS) of your organization?
- Filter: by teams, departments, length of tenure, remote workers, …
- Tips and advice: how can you deal with low energy levels in your team?
Take immediate action to increase Employee Happiness
For CEOs and (HR) Managers
Data to shape your HR and business strategy!
- Secure realtime dashboard
- eNPS & Mood trends
- Advanced culture heatmap
- 15 Drivers of engagement
- Compare teams & departments
Data to improve team vibe and communication!
- Weekly mood summary
- Via email or mobile app
- 100% anonymous & secure
- Powerful conversation starter
- Tips from HR experts
Data to increase personal happiness, vitality and leadership!
- Personal secured dashboard
- Take ownership of your mood
- E-learning content and exercises
- Awareness and self-reflection
- Input for performance appraisal
Our culture expert is happy to show you the 2DAYSMOOD platform via a short video call. Then you decide whether you want to try our tool for free with your team or organization. In just 5 weeks you can perform a completely safe engagement measurement with which you can make data-driven improvements!
Through real-time data and weekly reports you gain insight into:
- Stress, (dis)satisfaction and engagement
- Ambassadorship of employees (eNPS)
- Theme 1, people: Leadership, relationship with colleagues, relationship with direct manager, social values
- OR theme 2, hybrid working: how is the remote working experience compared to the office?
- … and more!
Fill in the form or request a brochure!